Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Easy art


As we were quite busy for the last few days, I was not able to spend time with Dheekshu for doing some activities. As usual, she was painting with her Crayola first paint. To make a difference in the activity, I dropped few drops of water in the paper. She was amazed to see the bleeding colours and colour mixing etc. We will do this activity with little more planning again.


We played traffic lights today as Dheekshu knows about Signals. I collected few green, red and yellow items. If I show her red item, she has to stand on the same place & green means she needs to move & yellow means she has to jump. She enjoyed the activity very much. If I show her red, she goes into the starting place and stand there saying Red means stop, stop.. It was a fun activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost