Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Contrast colour


While talking about colours, I got this idea of giving black and white crayons and black and white paper to Dheekshu. First she wrote with white crayon on white paper and said that she could not write in the paper. Then I asked her to write on the black paper. She was quite happy to see her writings. Then I explained her that the white crayon markings will not be visible in white paper. In the same way, I made her write with black crayon on black paper. Unfortunately, her dark scribbling was visible on the black paper. She got confused. She was not expecting the markings. I explained to her that the shade of the paper was a bit lighter than her writing and hence visible. I am not sure whether she understood that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost