Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hungry Caterpillar


We borrowed the book "The very hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle from the library. Dheekshu was very excited saying that caterpillar eats by making holes. After reading the book, she understood that caterpillar becomes butterfly. Then we made a caterpillar using construction paper. She was quite interested in applying glue to the paper and I did all the remaining work :-). We got the idea of making caterpillar from here.

I was not sure very sure whether I can give her the store purchased gule. So I prepared it at home. I got that idea from the book Toddler Art by Susan Hodges. It is a nice book that can give hours of fun activities for toddlers. The glue came out pretty well and it was very much sticky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost